Report a Problem

Council owns most of the public roads and bridges in the Yass Valley.

The Barton Highway, Hume Highway and Federal Highway is owned by Transport for NSW. To report a problem with the road or bridges on the these roads please call 131 700

For roadworks and closures visit our roadworks page and for important traffic updates follow Council on Facebook

Please click HERE to report problems such as potholes, street cleaning and roadside slashing or signs.