Access to information


Members of the public have a right to access certain government information under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009.

To access information on a property file held by Council, you will need to submit a Informal Request to View a DA or Property File. If you are not the owner of the property, you will be required to provide owners consent to access internal floor plans, designs and plans.

For more information regarding access to information please see our Governance page.