Access to information


Members of the public have a right to access certain government information under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009.

To access information on a property file held by Council, you will need to submit a Form 167 - View a Property File. If you are not the owner of the property, you will have to obtain a letter of authority to view the file from the owners and submit it alongside the Form 167.

For more information regarding access to information please see our Governance page.