Transfer Stations are located in Binalong, Bookham, Bowning, Gundaroo, Murrumbateman, Wee Jasper and Yass. Current prices for dropping off waste at any of our transfer stations is located below in Council's Fees & Charges document.
- Located Cemetery Road (off Sykes Road).
- Open Wednesday from 8am to 12pm and Sunday from 1pm to 4.30pm.
- Located Illalong Road (approximately 800 metres from the Hume Highway).
- Open Wednesday from 1.00pm to 4.30pm and Sunday from 8am to 12pm.
- Silver Street (off Montem Street).
- Open Sunday from 8am to 12pm (closed Wednesdays until further notice).
Open Saturday and Sunday 9.00am until 5.00pm
- Open Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday - 8.30am until 4.00pm
- Open Tuesday and Thursday - 8.30am until 12.30pm
Murrumbateman Landfill's NSW Environment Protection Authority requirements
- Located West Street.
- Recycling only - open 24/7.
- Located Wee Jasper Road.
- Open Sunday from 1pm to 4.30pm (recycling 24/7).
- Located Faulder Ave
- Open daily 8.00am until 4.30pm
Annual Waste Vouchers
Each year Council provides two domestic waste vouchers per rates notice for use at Council's waste and recycling facilities.
Each voucher entitles the property owner to dispose of one cubic metre of domestic waste, subject to restrictions on particular waste at no charge. Vouchers are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The waste vouchers are provided to rateable properties to assist in disposing of domestic waste. It is hoped the issuing of domestic waste vouchers will assist in reducing the number of illegal waste dumping incidents.
Terms and Conditions:
- Maximum of 1m3 of household domestic or green waste per voucher.
- Vouchers must be presented and retained at the waste facility at the time of use.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and no credit will be given.
- Vouchers may be used for part payment of larger loads (see terms and conditions).
- Loads of waste that contain recycling or reusable material may not be accepted.
- Please separate recyclables.
- Only waste from domestic sources such as household or garden waste will be accepted.
- Maximum of two vouchers per load.
- One double mattress or two single bed mattresses accepted per voucher.
- No commercial, building and hazardous waste accepted.
- No fridges, freezers or air conditioners accepted.
- Lost vouchers will not be replaced.