Council’s Corporate Services Department provides support services to the whole of Council. The Department is staffed by qualified personnel in the areas of:
- Finance & Accounting - to manage our organisation in a financially sustainable way.
- Information Management & Technology - to provide expert advice and technology to staff allowing them to deliver a more efficient and effective service to our community.
- Organisation Development - to manage the personnel requirements of over 150 staff that deliver services to the community.
- Customer Service - to meet the frontline needs of our community on a daily basis, enabling a streamlined process of doing business with Council.
- Corporate Administration – to provide support to Senior Management and Councillors, facilitating good governance and implementation of the Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework.
Statement of Business Ethics
The Statement of Business Ethics applies to Council's elected representatives, staff, contractors and business associates dealing with Council. It is expected that tenderers, suppliers, consultants and contractors have read our GOV-POL-5 Statement of Business Ethics Policy prior to submitting or commencing work with Council.