Parkwood Planning Proposal
Formal community feedback is now sought for the Parkwood Planning Proposal – the NSW part of the cross border Ginninderry development
Approximately 5,000 dwellings are proposed in Yass Valley. Site area is 600 hectares, of which approximately 394 hectares is proposed for urban development and 213 hectares for conservation purposes adjacent to Murrumbidgee River and Ginninderra Creek.
You can view the Planning Proposal and all supporting documents:
- Online: NSW Department of Planning & Environment’s LEP Tracker: http://leptracking.planning.nsw.gov.au/proposaldetails.php?rid=5724.
- Hard Copy: Council’s administration building, Yass, Yass Library, Kippax libraries and Hall post office.
The 3D model of the development has been set up at Yass Library to assist the Yass Valley community in understanding the size and complexity of the proposal and also encouraging them to provide their feedback.
If you would like to make a submission in relation to this draft Planning Proposal this needs to be done prior to the closing date (5.00pm Friday, 17 May 2019) and must be done in writing:
- By completing our online form.
- Posting your submission to PO Box 6 YASS NSW 2582.
- Emailing Council@yass.nsw.gov.au
Note: The original closing date for the Public Consultation was 5.00pm Friday, 26 April 2019, this has now been extended to 5.00pm Friday, 17 May 2019.
11 April 2019
Copyright Act 1968 (the Act). Any further reproduction or communication of this material, without express written consent of the copyright owner, will be infringing on the copyright protection under the Act.