Reopening of Customer Service and VIC
Yass Valley Council will reopen its Customer Service at the Council Administration Building and the Yass Valley Information Centre at Coronation Park from 9am on Monday, 1 June 2020.
The reopening of these facilities follows the recent steps taken in NSW to ease COVID-19 restrictions, and is in line with the new Public Health Order issued on Friday, 15 May. The following measures will be in place to ensure the safety of our community members and Council staff:
- Installation of perspex screens.
- EFTPOS is the preferred method of payment at Customer Service. The VIC will be cashless and only accept EFTPOS.
- Hand sanitising stations at the entrance.
- Customer Service to reduce its opening hours slightly: Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm to allow additional time for increased daily cleaning.
- VIC opening hours: Monday to Friday 9.30am – 4.30pm; Saturday and Sunday 10am – 4pm.
The Yass Library will continue Click and Collect next week and will reopen with a MODIFIED service from Tuesday, 9 June. Staff are working through the logistics of this arrangement and more information will be provided to the public as soon as possible.
27 May 2020