Amenities Buildings Upgrade
Council will demolish and construct three new amenities buildings in our villages of Binalong, Sutton and Gundaroo.
Council has successfully obtained $1.65m in funding under the NSW Government's Stronger Country Communities Fund which will cover 100% of the cost for this project.
Key Project Dates
Each building will be undertaken over a number of stages.
- Binalong Amenities Building - Construction now complete
- Sutton Amenities Building - Construction now complete
- Gundaroo Amenities Building - 2020
- Site management setup - July 2020.
- Construction commencing - August 2020.
- Completion - December 2020.
- Murrumbateman Amenities Building - 2020
- Design - November 2020.
- Community Consultation - September 2020.
- Request for tender - May 2021.
- Construction - July 2021.
- Completion - December 2021.