Senior Project Officer - Recreational Assets
Yass Valley Council - Lifestyle Opportunity
Yass Valley is a growing and prosperous regional community which offers a great country lifestyle in close proximity to Canberra. It provides a diverse rural and natural setting, heritage towns and villages and relaxed lifestyle opportunities, all with easy access to the rich sporting, cultural and educational opportunities across the region.
Reporting to the Manager Recreational Assets, this role manages and delivers capital construction projects, contracts and programs relevant to recreational assets. Working in collaboration with stakeholders, the senior Project Officer - Recreational Assets has accountability for developing a rolling, quality asset improvement program relating to parks, playgrounds and sporting facilities in Yass Valley Council. The role may also be involved with project management of other projects and services as required.
The Position Description containing detailed information on the role is available on Yass Valley Council’s website www.yassvalley.nsw.gov.au
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please provide:-
- A cover letter which demonstrates your suitability and addresses both the key accountabilities and essential requirements, as outlined in the Position Description (2 pages or less)
- Responses clearly addressing the Targeted Questions below (3 pages or less)
- Your CV as relevant to this role (5 pages or less)
- Describe how you will develop Council’s asset, inspection and maintenance management systems to ensure optimal effectiveness?
- How will you ensure that capital projects are delivered to quality, time and budget?
Ranging from Grade 14 Entry Level $1,275.35 to Grade 14 Step 3 $1,377.38 per week.
This is a permanent full-time position with a nine-day fortnight.
For enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Neish on 0414 980755
by 5pm on Monday 28 September 2020.
|How to Apply:||Applications must be sent to email email@example.com|
14 September 2020