Project Officer Facility & Waste Assets
Yass Valley Council - Lifestyle Opportunity
Yass Valley is a growing and prosperous regional community which offers a great country lifestyle in close proximity to Canberra. It provides a diverse rural and natural setting, heritage towns and villages and relaxed lifestyle opportunities, all with easy access to the rich sporting, cultural and educational opportunities across the region.
Reporting to the Manager Facility & Waste Assets, this role provides assistance in the management of existing and new assets in Yass valley Council’s facilities and waste operations. The Project Officer assists in project and administrative based work by preparing documents, collating data, maintaining registers, undertaking site inspections and managing contractors engaged in minor projects.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please provide:-
- A cover letter which demonstrates your suitability and addresses both the key accountabilities and essential requirements, as outlined in the Position Description (2 pages or less)
- Responses clearly addressing the Targeted Questions below (3 pages or less)
- Your CV as relevant to this role (5 pages or less)
- What are the main issues to consider when preparing, calling and assessing tenders?
- When undertaking site inspections, how will you ensure that contractors are complying with their contract obligations?
Ranging from Grade 10 Entry Level $1,122.22 to Grade 10 Step 3 $1,212.00 per week.
This is a permanent full-time position with a nine-day fortnight.
For enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact John Neish on 0414 980755
by 5pm on Monday, 28 September 2020.
|How to Apply:||Applications must be sent to email email@example.com|
14 September 2020