ass Valley Council regularly places various documents and development applications "On Exhibition" for public comment. All current "On Exhibition" items are located below or can be viewed at Council’s Administration Office - 209 Comur Street YASS before 5.00pm on the document's closing date.
If you would like to make a submission in relation to an "On Exhibition" document this needs to be done prior to the document's closing date (noted below) and can be done in writing, addressed to the General Manager:
- Mail: PO Box 6 YASS NSW 2582
- Email: Council@yass.nsw.gov.au
NOTE: The below information and attachments displayed have been reproduced and is on exhibition as per New South Wales legislative requirements. The material may be subject to copyright under Copyright Act 1968 (the Act). Any further reproduction or communication of this material, without express written consent of the copyright owner, will be infringing on the copyright protection under the Act.
Current On Exhibition documents
- Community feedback - Comur Street pedestrian refuge - closes 5.00pm Friday 3rd August.
- No right turn intersection Bellevale Road and Yass Valley Way, Yass - closes 5.00pm Friday 17th August.
- DA 5.2017.300.1 - 196 Brooklands Road, Wallaroo - closes 5.00pm Tuesday 17 July 2018
- DA 5.2018.9.01 - 21 Holmwood Road, Wallaroo - closes 5.00pm Tuesday 17 July 2018
- DA 5.2018.135.1 - 1247 Nanima Road, Nanima - closes 5.00pm Monday 23 July 2018
- DA 5.2018.130.1 - 2 McKenna Avenue, Yass - closes 5.00pm Monday 23 July 2018
- DA 5.2018.121.1 - 21 Blacket Place, Yass - closes 5.00pm Tuesday 24 July 2018
- DA 5.2018.113.1 - Glenrock Road, Cavan - closes 5.00pm Monday 30 July 2018