Yass Valley Council has made a commitment to the local community to ensure that Yass Valley remains an attractive and healthy place in which to live, work and conduct business.
Council supports and facilitates a range of services and facilities to meet the social, recreational, educational, cultural and child care needs of Yass Valley residents and visitors to Yass Valley. Areas that the Community Services Team administer include:
- Home Living Support Services
- Community Consultation Committees, which include Yass Valley Youth Council and the Yass Valley Aboriginal Advisory Committee.
- Yass Memorial Hall which is available to hire.
- Emergency Services for the Shire, which include Fire Control Centre, Rural Fire Service, SES, and the Yass/Gunning Emergency Management Committee.
- Sporting facilities available for use, including swimming pools at Yass and Binalong.
- Business activities such as Yass Caravan Park.
Click here to access the online booking system for Councils community facilities.