The Friday Club is a fun and engaging Club for older people where they can get together and participate in a range of activities to help them live independently in our local community.
10am till 2pm
Seniors Hall - Apex Units, Rossi Street YASS
- 7th - Montessori Easter Concert
- 14th - Good Friday (no Friday Club)
- 21st - ANZAC Day talk, presented by John Heggart
- 28th - The History of Barnardos, presented by Georgina Shannon
- 5th - My Life in Africa, presented by Julie Henderson
- 12th - Refugess, presented by Evol McLeod
- 19th - American politics, presented by Mark McRae
- 26th - The life of Alfred Shearsby, presented by Peter Lindon
- 2nd - Award winning pasta maker, Sue Kemenes
- 9th - History of Old Linton, presented by Stephen Jitts
- 16th - Local Land Services, presented by Ben Serafin
- 23rd - Home Services, presented by Jo Limbrick
- 30th - Catch up
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
Older people including people with early dementia.
Full Pensioner $11
Part Pensioner $13
Non Pensioner $15
Bring your own or join us in ordering a simple meal.
FRIDAY CLUB TRANSPORT
Transport can be provided by the 2582 Town Bus every Friday.
Yass Valley Home Living Support Service
02 6226 4555
67 Rossi Street (PO Box 6) YASS
The Friday Club is funded by the Department of Social Services, managed by Yass Valley Home Living Support Service and supported by Yass Valley Council